Dallas-based Northwest Bible Church reached out to Caliber to help rebrand the church with the adoption of a new mission statement. NBC wanted to show its passion for Christ and present a more human approach to the church’s communication materials. The solution captures both the energy and imperfection of humanity. A hand-drawn aesthetic will filter throughout all of Northwest’s future branding efforts, impacting online and print collateral.
- Conshohocken Brewing Company
- Kisabeth Furniture Branding
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Cans
- Herman Marshall Whiskey Branding
- Untapped Festival Branding
- TGIF World 2013 Bartender Championship
- TGI Friday’s 2012 Bartender Championship
- Craft and Growler Branding
- Northwest Bible Church Rebrand
- Gehan Homes Branding
Northwest Bible Church approached Caliber to reimagine their main entryway based around their own mission statement, strategy, and new branding. In order to fulfill this request, Caliber removed three of the seven original alcoves that lined the hallway, and used the additional wall space to incorporate the church’s strategy. The solution combined both organic materials and bold graphic elements, creating a warm and inviting space for NBC’s guests.